Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to flaunt your love!
Instead of wearing your heart on your sleeve, I suggest you put it on a plate!
Today’s special recipe is ‘hearty’ to look at, and to eat!
The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.. and this recipe will ensure his ‘heart’ ‘beets’ for you!
Prep Time: 20 min Cooking Time: 25 min Serves: 10 -12 pcs
1 1/2 tea cup potato (boiled and grated)
3 tbsp beetroot pulp
25 gms cheese
1 1/2 tbsp coriander leaves
1 onion finely chopped
1/4 tsp gram masala
1 clove garlic grated (optional)
1 slice of bread (churned in the grinder)
Salt to taste
Corn flour + plain flour for rubbing
Oil for deep or sallow fry
For the Beetroot Pulp
- Take one small beetroot. Boil it and remove the water and make a smooth paste
For the Kebabs
- Mix all ingredient for the kebab
- Divide it into 10 to 12 equal portion and shape it into a heart with the help of mould
- Rub it in the corn flour mixture
- Deep or shallow fry
- Serve it with any mayonnaise dip or tomato ketch-up