They say that making a non-veg kebab doesn’t require much thought. But real creativity is when one’s making vegetarian kebabs! How true!!
One bite into these golden fried nuggets and be assured you won’t stop at one!
Crisp on the outside, soft on the inside; I’ve stuffed crusty barrels of fresh cottage-cheese and potato with a soft center of cashews and raisins to add sweetness to each bite.
But be prepared because cutting through the sweetness is my secret weapon of fiery chillies!
Prep Time: 30 min Cooking Time: 15 min
For the Patty:
1 tea cup grated paneer
1/2 tea cup potato (boil and mashed)
1 tbsp coriander
1 tsp chilli ginger paste
1 tbsp corn flour
1/2 tsp chat masala
Salt to taste
For the Stuffing:
1/3 tea cup cashew nuts (roughly crushed)
20 raisins (chopped)
1/4 tsp chilli ginger paste
Pinch of salt
Cornflour + plain flour
Oil for deep frying
- Combine all the ingredients for the patty and mix well
- Divide it into 10 equal parts
- Combine all the ingredients for stuffing and mix well
- Take 1 portion of the patty, rub it in the flour and flatten on the palm
- Put a spoonful of stuffing in the middle and make a ball
- Repeat with other portions
- Mix the corn flour and plain flour
- Rub the ball in the mixed flour and deep fry
- Serve hot with minty green chutney